What is an Aromatherapy Shower Steamer?
A shower steamer is essentially a bath bomb for your shower. It fizzes and releases essential oils into your shower to create an amazing, aromatherapeutic experience.
Aromatherapy is thought to activate areas in your nose called smell receptors, which communicates with certain areas of your brain that affect your emotions. Whether it's stress, insufficient energy, certain types of pain, lack of motivation, lack of sleep, or lack of joy that you struggle with, essential oils are known to help improve these things.
How to Use:
- Simply place your shower steamer in the mesh bag (included in package)
- Activate your steamer by getting it wet with a few drops of water
- Hang your steamer anywhere outside of the direct stream of water
- Breathe in deep and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy for 2-3+ showers*
*Be sure to "reactivate" your shower steamer each time you shower by getting it wet so that it begins to fizz again.
Helpful Tips & Tricks:
- A nice, hot shower will create steam, which helps to release the essential oils in the product.
- Avoid letting your shower steamer get too wet. We recommend *only* getting it wet when activating it-- this will extend the life of the product!
- You will know your shower steamer has activated when it begins to fizzle, similar to a bath bomb.
- We recommend adding aromatherapy to your daily routine! We also have bath soaks and body creams in the same essential oil blends that our steamers come in.
- If the smell is too strong, you can hang it on the faucet of your sink while you shower!
- Listen to your body - everyone is different!
What Do I Need For This Process?
-A shower steamer - ours are made with simple ingredients in the USA
-A mesh bag - each of our shower steamers come with one in the box
-A nice, steamy shower
-An open mind that's ready to feel the benefits of aromatherapy
We hope our shower steamers bring you JOY and help to improve your quality of life.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!
There are many claims regarding the benefits of aromatherapy. Some are true but not all. After reading several helpful articles, any information above on aromatherapy is what we gathered and trusted. In particular, this article was the most helpful and included the most research.